Foam Playset with a ball pit, Light gray melange
Now you can create a playground at your kids' home! Our entertainment foam blocks not only stimulate children's imagination but also teach creative thinking.
The playset of foam modules can be used for fun as well as exercises to create obstacle courses or spatial structures. Individual elements can be used as poufs or seats.
The anti-allergic polyurethane foam used in the manufacture of the set is characterized by low density and high resistance to deformation, which makes the product safe for your kids and at the same time extremely practical. Individual foam blocks are lightweight, so they can be easily moved to other locations.
All elements of the set have a removable cover, which makes it easy to wash them in the washing machine and keep the obstacle course clean.
The set includes a dry ball pit filled with colorful balls.
The foam playset is an excellent element for equipping children's rooms, kindergartens, and playgrounds, but above all, thanks to the extremely pleasant touch coating - also children's rooms. The simple and minimalistic design of this product will fit perfectly into the space of your home.
The product is intended for children aged 1-3 years.
• The set consists of 5 elements, including 1 ball pit with 100 balls.
• Filler: polyurethane foam (certified by Oeko-Tex)
• Pouch: zippered, soft-touch Oeko-Tex certified material (77% cotton, 23% polyester).
• Cover can be machine washed at 30°C
Colour: light gray melange
• width of each individual module: 45 cm
• height of the highest module: 35 cm
• total length: 195 cm + long wedge 60 cm to fit anywhere
• dimensions of the dry pool: 57 cm x 45 cm x 30 cm
Use only under adult supervision.